Tuesday, November 27, 2012

KC Works

My Rabsel Dawa
I was lost
Wandering this samsaric wilderness
Groping in the blackness of my mind
My Rabsel Dawa, My Brilliant Moon
Perfect in every aspect
The stars adorn your brilliance
like jewels of wisdom
You arose to illuminate the darkness
That enveloped the valleys of my heart
You soothed the tides of inner turmoil
Calming these ocean of thoughts
Gazing at your gentle luminous face
They calmed the passionate fires of ignorance
That burned the forests of my soul
Bathing in your radiance
The cold bitterness of samsara fades
Clearing like the winter skies at dawn
I find comfort in knowing that
The greater the darkness of the night
The brighter you'll shine upon us
That wisdom light of compassion and love.

29/10/09

A lifetime

A thousand experiences could never reveal
the wisdom, her secrets in those innocent smiles
and deep dark eyes.
She searches and finds-my soul.
This tiny and fragile person,
already a woman, a saint, an imp
What peace settles over me
just watching this angelic cherub slumbering
Remembering, savouring,
each different smile,
every kind of frown,
her giggles and peals of rumbling laughter,
her tears
Each moment unto itself
I am blessed every second, every hour and each day,
the experience of life with my daughter


March 7th 2006
You
The green silence of the twilight
the humming of the cicadas
the lazy mists lying upon the mountain peaks
the lightness of the summer rains
the rippling upon the surface of the pond
the lone butterfly fluttering overhead
that single perfect lotus emerging from the muddied waters
the cool healing breeze in the scorching heat
the smile on my children's lips
you are everywhere
ever present
in my mind.

No comments: